St. Luke’s Health System – Idaho Elks Hearing and Balance Center is accepting applications for 2 AuD Externs in Boise Area, Idaho.
Contact: April Fagerson at email@example.com if interested.
- Hearing and Balance has multiple-locations. Externship will be in one of the following locations:
Anticipated start date is 06/03/2024. The anticipated ending date is 05/30/2025. This is designated as Full Time. If a stipend is provided, it is reported to be approx. $33000 annually + benefits.
- Application link: https://careers-slhs.icims.com/jobs/74966/audiologist-extern/job
- Please compile and send the following documents in one packet to April Fagerson, AuD at firstname.lastname@example.org:
– At least one letter of reference from a current or previous clinical supervisor.
– At least one letter of reference from your academic program.
– One copy of your transcript (does not need to be an official copy).
– Please include a copy of your cover letter and resume in this packet.* A committee will review the application packets and selected candidates will be contacted beginning Sept. 25 to schedule interviews which will be held from Oct 3 – October 20.
This site is reported to have 31 staff audiologists, 0 who are CH-AP Certified and 9 with CCC-A certifications.
The site is reportedly serving these populations:
Pediatric, School Aged, Developmental Disabilities, Adult, Geriatric
Experiences expected here include:
The primary audiology experiences for this year include: adult diagnostic evaluation, hearing aid evaluation and dispensing, vestibular evaluation, assistive technologies, onsite continuing education, community outreach.
Other experiences vary, but could be: auditory evoked potentials, newborn hearing screening, cochlear implant evaluation and mapping, bone anchored hearing devices, tinnitus evaluation and management, auditory processing, hearing conservation
The Inter professional and collaborative practice experiences include:
Family Members, Physicians, Vestibular Certified Physical Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologist.
Demographics of populations served:
Ethnicity, Race, Culture, National Origin, Socioeconomic Status, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Religion, Exceptionality
English, English Language Learner, Bilingual, Polyglot, Gender Identity, Sign Language ASL or SEE, Cognitive Physical Ability, Primary English Dialect, Secondary English Dialect
Students and Peers
- The overall number of students at this site is 3.
- The number of externs at this site is expected to be: 2.
- Externs are hired as full-time St. Luke’s Health System employees and are entitled to full-time employee benefits including paid time off, health insurance, and retirement savings.